Friday, August 27, 2010

Ten days

Why has it taken so long for me to post again? Things have gotten very complicated and yet have, in their own way, become so so simple.
I asked for more recruits, more to help our cause. More came.
And now I pause - why?

Fear. Fear is a very odd thing - to ask someone to put themselves, their lives, on the line for what? Something that almost seems fictional at times - we are a gathering of people who put themselves between a highly funded organisation and humanity. We get no reward, no-one knows of us apart from the organisation itself and those we call allies.

So trust and fear.

Please, you have me email. Ask me again about our cause, our activities, and I will tell you. Nothing being held back. Everyone is in agreement - it does not matter what the organisation know we know - they know it already. So our best hope is in sharing our knowledge.

So why not just post it direct here? Knowledge is still dangerous and by posting it publicly I'd endanger many who would not know what they'd get into. If you email me from this point, you are signing up to being one of us. Prepared to travel to save humanity. To research and not just watch. Our members are world-wide as well, just not as numerous, not as resourced. But we have what they do not - the light of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment