Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Two emails

I have been asked about time and meaning in emails recently - I was under the impression that Orpheus would have at least explained the tasks required of the new assistants to them before signing them up.

I was wrong.

With less than five months before everything we know as a humanity changing, I alone have to ensure that everyone in the places they are needed know what to do, to close the gates that are open and to seal all in its place.
One slip, one mistake and the world will be as Joel explains in his second chapter.

What to do? The pressures on me are immense, yet I know that the Poplar is not just silvered but has branches across the world. Hopefully other buds will shoot up and soon - as much will be needed from everyone if each gate is to be closed in time.

The first time of testing, that of the balance, draws ever closer, and from that point on day succumbs to night.
Who to trust? Do I just reveal the gate locations to all who ask? Set some sort of challenge to prove worth?

I will think of this tonight, asking for guidance from those that have fallen to the Order in the past, both after and before the death of our founder.

Please, ancestors and friends - help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment